Ich habe geplant meine Teilnahme an der diesjährigen Attensity Engage Conference persönlich zu kommentieren und meine Begeisterung damit auch zu unterstreichen. Tamairah Boleyn war schneller und hat mir dabei einige Arbeit abgenommen.
Meine persönlichen, wichtigsten Erfahrungen aus diesen beiden, hochinteressanten Tagen:
- Social Media Monitoring kann nur mit einem starken Partner wie z.B. Attensity professionell angeboten werden.
- Die Entwicklung erfolgreicher Social Media Strategien ist ein iterativer und vorallem ein Change – Prozess in dem Monitoring eine wichtige Rolle spielt.
- Die sprachliche Differenzierung bleibt und ist ein kritisches Kriterium. (Super Vortrag über Social Language)
- Social Media Monitoring und erweiterte Textanalyse bringen den entscheidenden Wettbewerbsvorsprung.
(Hoch interessaner Vortrag von Manya Mayes, Director of Advanced Analytics and Solutions, Attensity)
- Customer Case Study: Wells Fargo Bank war ein Highlight der Veranstaltung
“Excellent integration story of unstructured data into a data warehouse”
einen guten Überblick über alle Vorträge lesen Sie im untenstehenden Blog von Attensity. Mehr Informationen dazu gibt es natürlich bei meinen Workshops!
Quellanagbe: Attensity Blog
———COPY FROM ATTENSITY BLOG———-
Admittedly, skinny it was not. One attendee at last week’s event told us “Thank you…Food and entertainment was among the best I’ve experienced at conferences.” Attensity’s biggest event ever was packed with information sharing, relevant insights, camaraderie…and iPad winners. Clients, friends, prospects and partners all traveled to fill up this conference at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View.
Based on our real-time mobile and post event feedback surveys, by all accounts, it was a huge success, which is very rewarding for me as the conference director for a new event like this one. Clients are already planning for their return next year! But rather than tooting our own horn, I thought it would be more fun to show you. Below are a few event photos that might give you a sense of the “big” topics we covered! A big thanks goes out to our participating partners, guest speakers, clients who shared highly transparent case studies, and of course to the attendees who took time out from their busy schedules to attend.
Photo credits: Michael O’Donnell at ZatPhoto Photography
Opening presentation with Attensity CEO Ian Bonner and Attensity CMO Michelle de Haaff
- “Great to hear from Ian and get his viewpoint. Michelle was excellent.”
- “Polished informative good paced presentation.”
- “Michelle and Ian – Great job outlining the evolution of customer experience!
Keynote: The Evolution of Social Business and Key Social CRM Use Cases by Ray Wang, Partner with Constellation Research and the author of the popular enterprise software blog “A Software Insider’s Point of View.”
- “Ray was motivating and inspiring, I felt fired up!”
- “ Enjoyed the enthusiasm, content really established the importance and definition of social CRM.”
- “Ray brought up many concepts that were new to me.”
- “Great presenter, brilliant mind, relevant to the conference.”
Customer Case Study: Whirlpool Corporation
The Digital Detectives Program — Harvesting Social Media and the Voice of the Customer For Deep Analytics Insights with Michael Page, Development and Testing Manager for Quality Analytics at Whirlpool Corporation.
- “Michael at Whirlpool did a great job discussing their use of findings from their text analytics”
- “The Whirlpool client provided a very good representation of how to apply Attensity tools.”
- “Terrific presentation!”
Customer Case Study: JetBlue Airways
Cross Channel Listening and Action at JetBlue with Burke Powers, Manager Customer Feedback at JetBlue.
- “Mature model and specifics very good, excellent.”
- “JetBlue – great discussion on real world examples of how to use outputs for solutions and changes.”
- “Very effective speaker.”
- “Liked the data and charts – helpful info, amazing examples!”
Customer Case Study: Wells Fargo Bank
Text Analytics in a Conversation Driven Enterprise with John Teget, VP of Marketing Decision Strategies at Wells Fargo.
- “I agree with him, he did the best job of explaining how Attensity parses text to extract value.”
- “Excellent integration story of unstructured data into a data warehouse.”
- “John was a funny speaker and I appreciated that he covered the start up investment.”
- “Thanks for sharing Wells Fargo, very informative! “
Other Customer Sessions
- “Q&A sessions with Attensity clients was a conference highlight.”
- “All case studies were very informative – Thanks.”
Casino night and live music reception
Food & Drink, Live Music & Casino Games with BIG prizes! Wine tasting was hosted by Sommelier and author Rick Bakas.
- “Casino night – fun and great entertainment. ”
- “Made us feel special, really enjoyed.”
Customer Experience Management Roundtable
The Moderator was Maria Ogneva, Director of Social Media at Attensity. Participants included Carlos Diaz, CEO of BlueKiwi; Jacob Morgan, Principal of Chess Media Group; Rick Fleischman, Senior Director, CRM Solution Marketing at SAP; and Jeff Nolan, Vice President of Product Marketing at Get Satisfaction.
- “Very good choice of participants with wide array of perspectives.”
- “Very interesting dynamics among the panelists.”
Fireside Chat with Author Brian Solis and Ray Wang; Brian Solis Book Signing
- “Two brilliant minds, what more could you ask for?”
- ” Ray and Brian are the best in the business.”
- “Looking forward to reading Engage by Brian Solis. Thanks Attensity for the signed copy!”
The New Normal with Michael Fauscette, Group Vice President, Software Solutions, IDC
- “Michael was the best speaker at the conference – great presenter.”
- “Very fascinating and informative keynote!”
- “Relevant – liked the Socialytics concept.”
How to Determine Your Social Media ROI presented by Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, Executive Consultant, Author and Industry Expert and Kathy Hermann, Social Business Thought Leader and Designer of ROI Tools for Social Media Valuation
- “How to determine your SM ROI – very detailed presentation that my management needs to see!”
- “Dr. Nat and Kathy did an awesome job on a very difficult subject.”
Partner Presentation: Allegiance
Unlocking the Power Of Survey Data and Your Customer Satisfaction Scores with Text Analytics with Eric Weight, Senior Director of Text Analytics Products at Allegiance.
- “I learned something new.”
- “Lively well organized and interesting.”
- “Eric did a great job on this topic!”
- “Great presentation …not to mention great use of Seinfeld clip!”
Partner Presentation: Contact Centers of America
CRM – A Concept That Was Developed BUT Rarely Delivered, with Joe Jacoboni founder and CEO, Contact Centers of America (CCA)
- “Funny and entertaining session – a nice way to end the day”
- “Very nice surprise!”
- “Refreshing acknowledgment that the main objective of a call center is to develop relationship with the customer.”
Attensity Presentation: Benefits and Best Practices — Attensity Triples and Categorization
With James Purchase, Director of Solutions, Attensity
- “Perfect, really well done.”
- “James is a good presenter and knowledgeable about Categorization.”
- “What an accent – I could listen to him all day!”
- “Goodbye facts – Triples are the way to go. Thank you James Purchase!”
Attensity Presentation: Social Media Monitoring and Response (Included a Live Demo)
Speakers: Catherine van Zuylen, Vice President of Product Marketing, Attensity and Brad Brodigan, General Manager, Attensity
- “Demonstration was excellent had context and real life examples and not just theory.”
- “Brad’s ROI section very intriguing.”
- “App looks great, easy to use and powerful.”
- “Catherine and Brad were informative and very knowledgeable. The Respond demo was very exciting to see!”
Attensity Presentation: Solutions Suites From Attensity (Included a Live Demo)
Speakers: Matt Case, Director of Product Management, Attensity and Manya Mayes, Director of Advanced Analytics and Solutions, Attensity
- “Really liked the Attensity 6.0 demo. Looking forward to it.”
- “Well done – industry solutions look great!”
Attensity Presentation: “Social Slanguage” The Opportunities and Pitfalls in Analyzing Customer Data
Speakers: Mark Schmelzenbach, Director of Core Technology, Attensity and Jessica Perri, Director of Linguistic Technology, Attensity
- “Best talk of the conference – But then again I am an NLP Geek!”
- “Fun and interesting, especially for a last session.”
- “Interesting, important and engaging.
And those were just a few of the discussions! So if you didn’t attend and you are intrigued now…..there’s always next year. Can’t wait to see you all there!!